Traffic Violations in Baltimore
Baltimore Traffic Violation Lawyers
When you are dealing with serious traffic violations in Pikesville, Baltimore, Howard County, or any other part of Maryland, you will need an attorney who has experience and respect throughout the courts. Hillel Traub has over 20 years of experience, including being the former Assistant Attorney General for the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration. You can’t afford to not have this kind of wisdom fighting on your behalf.
Serious traffic violations include:
- Drinking and driving
- Driving without insurance
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving on a revoked license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Vehicular manslaughter/homicide
- Excessive speeding (over 15 mph above limit)
Serious traffic violations have the biggest detrimental effects. Not only do they have expensive fines but can dramatically increase your insurance premium. Serious moving violations without legal counsel often result in suspension or revoking of your license.
Minor traffic violations in Baltimore include:
- Traffic tickets
- Speeding tickets (1-10 mph over limit)
- Broken lamp light
- Failure to wear your seatbelt
Avoid points on your record and fines with our legal services. Baltimore traffic violations fines can be reduced or waived even if found or pled guilty. If you have been accused of a serious violation, contact us immediately for help at (410) 580-1100.
Why Choose the Law Office of Hillel Traub?
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Very Experienced Litigator
- We Know The Local Courts
- Proven Track Record of Results
- Free Consultations