Veteran Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyer
The key differences between personal injury and workers’ compensation is the fault and location. While personal injury cases require proof of negligence, workers’ compensation is applied to injuries at the workplace, regardless of fault. With decades of experience, the Law Offices of Hillel Traub, P.A. are very experienced and knowledgeable in litigation, compensation, and damages.
Facts about Baltimore workers’ compensation:
- Limited recovery of damages
- Not entitled to pain and suffering
- You cannot sue your employer or co-workers
- Crewmembers of vessels and interstate railroad workers are exempt
With special courts and judges for workers’ compensation hearings, having an experienced Baltimore personal injury lawyer on your side will streamline the filing process, procedures, and timing. If your Baltimore workplace injury is due to your employers’ negligence, you qualify for both personal injury and workers’ compensation benefits. Maximize your award and settlement benefits by calling us at (410) 580-1100.
Why Choose the Law Office of Hillel Traub?
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Very Experienced Litigator
- We Know The Local Courts
- Proven Track Record of Results
- Free Consultations